1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Rifles and various Scopes for sale

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by carlos6466, Oct 9, 2011.

1. carlos6466

carlos6466 location Member

well, it looks like i need to sell a couple rifles... i've listed them all on a page with full descriptions and close-up pictures... if you look at the page at 50% zoom, you can see the whole pictures, then zoom in for greater detail...

if anyone sees rifle only or scope only or a rifle and scope that interests you, please let me know... i'm very flexible on the prices.

at this time, i want to sell as few as possible, so i'll probably just start with one or a couple at a time then will put this post on hold until i need cash again.

thanks for the interest.

descriptions and pictures of rifles and scopes for sale

thanks... just don't want to waste my time... i'm not a pawn shop. real interest will respond with real responses...
  2. guns for me

guns for me Vancouver, Washington, United States Member

3. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

1. No threadcrapping. If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.