JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off these are spendy, $139 + shipping. It cost dang near what the rifle did. That being said it is a beautiful piece of kit. Extremely well made. The fit and finish far exceeds that of what you see on even the nicest Mosin.

I personally think its going to be worth the dough

The guy making them is here in Washington [email protected]

My video is crappy, this was one take, If I would have done it again there would have been no hangups

mosin1.jpg mosin2.jpg

Finally production models for sale huh! Cool. I've been watching thus one for years and then gave up on it. Glad to see they finally are hitting the market.

I really think this thing is pretty fun.

I bead blasted the stock and gave it a coat of flat olive drab. Screwed on a pistol grip, sawed the bayonet ears off and cleaned that up then threaded the barrel 9/16-24RH for a $40 muzzle brake that's on its way.

Now if I could just figure out some kind of reasonable scout scope...

image.jpg

Just like the Mosin in general: arguably kinda ugly, but certainly functional and just incredibly awesome. I've heard of the project on and off for a while, but I had no idea it actually went into (even limited) production.

If I still had my Mosin, I might try it out. However, I don't. It went away in favor of a K31 which left when I found a Swedish Mauser that I just HAD to have. Ah, the perils of gun trading...