JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are there any rifle sling swivels that are L-shaped? I have Henry Lever Action and regular swivels work fine, but they limit me to carry the rifle only on my shoulder. I am making my own rifle sling and would love to be able to carry my rifle across my back. I am sure some members who own lever action will understand what I am talking about. I apologize for not using technical terms. I am relatively new to lever action world and this forum is my rifle "Bible."

Have you considered just using a longer sling? I guess you could always screw in a swivel stud the left side of you butt stock if you really want it flat against your back, but that might interfere with your cheek wield....never seen an L shaped swivel stud before.

I spent searching online and could not find anything. I am thinking about trying to make my own rifle-sling interface from leather. I tried a long sling, but it is not comfortable since rifle is not staying flat on my back.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top