Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTB WA Rifle shipping box

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsa1917hunter

Reactions
Feedback
11 / 0 / 0
I'm cheap, I just pull around the back of Sears and find a big cardboard box from a refrigerator and make my own. :D

DirectDrive

Reactions
Feedback
4 / 0 / 0
A shipping box for rifle
Buy a cheap hard case and put it all in a cardboard box.
(If you care about your shipping rep)
You might find a friendly gun shop that will give you a cardboard rifle box.
(put the rifle in plastic so it doesn't scuff)
https://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/gun-storage/gun-cases/single-rifle-case-sku100005915-41076-77128.aspx?avad=avant&aid=35987&cm_mmc=affiliate-_-Itwine-_-Avantlink-_-Custom+Link&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=Avantlink&utm_content=NA&utm_campaign=Itwine

Last edited:

bsa1917hunter

Reactions
Feedback
11 / 0 / 0
That's usually what I do. Bi-mart usually has the cheap plano rifle cases on sale. I've managed to snag a few when they were around $18.00. The cardboard I use is always free. Bummer about sears OP. Wish I was closer, I'd give you a cardboard box..

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    One more that Jeremy did for me. This is my edc This is a Kahr K9 that also had to be redone
    • jg rider
  • NW Custom Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Had several transfers; purchase I'm happy with. Will continue to use.
    • Reacher120
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I use Lucky Sporting Goods for my work related transfers and consignment sales. Jeremy is fast and friendly.
    • withoutremorse