JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a place to sight in my Rifles without having to battle the weather up here during the winter. I'm new to the area and I'm trying to find a good place to shoot my rifles. Any information would be awesome!

~Marc

Douglas Ridge Rifle Club is the range that I belong to. It is in Boring OR on HWY 224. It's got indoor, 100/200/300/600/1000 yard range, tactical area, silhouette, archery, shotgun.... I'm quite fond of it. If you would like, we could meet up somewhere and I could take you in as a guest to look it over.
IM me if interested.
Trez

You are right, I should have worded that differently. They have an indoor 25 yd (I think) pistol/22 range. They also have covered 100/200 and silhouette ranges, Outdoor 300/600/1000 yard ranges, outdoor tactical area, archery and shotgun. Not saying it's the best thing out there but it's a good one and in the Portland Metro area. Best one I have found locally, athough I admit to not having gone to every range in the area.

It's still fun and your welcome to join me if you would like to.
Trez

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads