JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I prefer trades, what ya got to trade? Make an offer if you think the price is crazy, but be reasonable. Shipping not included, prefer face to face in PDX Metro Area.

Rifle Brass

30.06 - 50count (R-P) Headstamp, a couple twice fired(maybe 5), the remainder once fired. $15

7mm Mag. - 16count (R-P) Headstamp, once fired $3

.270Win. - 12count (Winchester) Headstamp, once fired $3

.270WSM - 26count (FC) Headstamp, once fired $15

.223/5.56 - 200count (Lake City and PMC .223, mostly PMC) all shot through an AR15, Lake City will be twice fired, PMC once fired. $12.50

.223/5.56 - 82count (Lake City and PMC .223, mostly PMC) all shot through an AR15, Lake City will be twice fired, PMC once fired. $3

Brass is not cleaned, but has been sorted for headstamps and major issues, all descriptions are to the best of my ability and as upfront as I can be.

Last Edited:
i'll take the 338 win mag brass. when you are around OC milwaukie or other let me know and I will meet you when I am out there.

funny since its such a small amount of brass - cost more in diesel to come get them - so lets plan this right and just meet at Costco or something when we have to do some shopping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.