JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EDD951_C8-_E9_BB-4_FA5-9318-1_F6_E20_D3_FC56.jpg
A5_F09189-7_A6_C-443_F-8_D9_D-48_CA625_E389_A.jpg
86_C42_DDC-3953-4873-_AA97-85_AC24_D1_E52_F.jpg
4_CCECBC4-906_D-428_D-_B847-836804358089.jpg
$40 or trade for AR/tacticool crap I don't need. Can meet anywhere between Yamhill-Portland

Probably Chinese made. Says 9.11 tactical :rolleyes:

But it's a nice bag. I used it for hiking and carrying guns to the range. Ton of Molle webbing on front and big side pockets. Webbing on waist band too. Decent sized main pocket and a pocket up top. Main selling point is the pocket on the back that will hold a long gun and can be closed up. I've fit a 16" barrel AR in easily.

Not really an edc bag because it's pretty damn big unless you don't mind people asking why you're carrying such a large bag.

View attachment 450591
View attachment 450592
View attachment 450593
View attachment 450594
$40 or trade for AR/tacticool crap I don't need. Can meet anywhere between Yamhill-Portland

Probably Chinese made. Says 9.11 tactical :rolleyes:

But it's a nice bag. I used it for hiking and carrying guns to the range. Ton of Molle webbing on front and big side pockets.

Webbing on waist band too. Decent sized main pocket and a pocket up top. Main selling point is the pocket on the back that will hold a long gun and can be closed up. I've fit a 16" barrel AR in easily.

Not really an edc bag because it's pretty damn big unless you don't mind people asking why you're carrying such a large bag.

Is this still available my friend?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top