JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So in about one of the worst turn of events in my adult life I had my entire bag with all my gear and rifle stolen last night. My brand new seven month long 6mm project. It was stolen out of the backseat of my truck last night between 12-8am. Details are as follows:

Defiance Deviant Action Serial: D1491
Bartlein Rem Varmint Contour barrel with 3 port muzzle break chambered in 6SLR
Mcrees G5+ OD Green Folding Chassis
Vortex Razor 5-20 EBR-2b 5mil turrets Serial: Y01686
Vortex Razor Red Dot mounted to the side of the chassis with a pic rail and 45º Daniel defense mount.
Atlas QD Bipod
Flatline Ops Patriot 35mm Bubble Level
Seekins 35mm Low Rings
Timney 510 Trigger
TAB RAS Sling in od green
Houge OD Green Grip
Eagle OD Stock Pack

Other notable items in the bag:
Bushnell Elite Arc 1600 Rangefinder
Kestrel 4500 NW Weather meter
AI AW Mags x 3
Alpha Mags Type 1 x 1 Type 2 x 1

Please keep an eye out for anything. I will offer a reward for this getting returned.

Green rifle in photos below:
20130721-LU4C0078-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0083-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0107-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0069-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0076-L.jpg

"It was stolen out of the backseat of my truck last night between 12-8am. "

Sorry for your loss, I guess I'll be the first azzh0ll to say it.^^^^^^why backseat of the truck all night? Was it obvious to see? If not maybe it was someone you know.
There is a stolen gun sticky to post it anyway under General Firearm Discussion. Good Luck!

I hope you get it back,that totally suck's!! if it were me I would be posting this info on EVERY forum in this country that I could.That is a very distinctive rifle and I hope it turn's up for you and they catch the people responsible and lock them up!!

I see that that flyer has a web address to contact you. If you google that, it gives you a phone # and physical address. If this address is not a "dead drop" and or not hardened, it might not be a good idea to broadcast that to the people/kind of people that took your gun.
Anyway, good luck again.

I see that that flyer has a web address to contact you. If you google that, it gives you a phone # and physical address. If this address is not a "dead drop" and or not hardened, it might not be a good idea to broadcast that to the people/kind of people that took your gun.
Anyway, good luck again.

That phone number and physical address is my business info and all over my FFL so it's pretty available as it is and a safe location with an armed presence 100% of the time, video surveillance, and numerous other undisclosed reasons. I chose to use that instead of the owners actual email address for those reasons you mention. Good advice for others though.

Having a break in is hard and I feel your pain. Since it was in your truck, do you have home owners or renters insurance? Should be covered. Mine were when my vehicle was broke into in front of our townhouse. I won't make it sting anymore, but I hope you learned not to leave even a quarter in view inside your vehicles anymore let alone your prized weapon. Best of luck.

So in about one of the worst turn of events in my adult life I had my entire bag with all my gear and rifle stolen last night. My brand new seven month long 6mm project. It was stolen out of the backseat of my truck last night between 12-8am. Details are as follows:

Defiance Deviant Action Serial: D1491
Bartlein Rem Varmint Contour barrel with 3 port muzzle break chambered in 6SLR
Mcrees G5+ OD Green Folding Chassis
Vortex Razor 5-20 EBR-2b 5mil turrets Serial: Y01686
Vortex Razor Red Dot mounted to the side of the chassis with a pic rail and 45º Daniel defense mount.
Atlas QD Bipod
Flatline Ops Patriot 35mm Bubble Level
Seekins 35mm Low Rings
Timney 510 Trigger
TAB RAS Sling in od green
Houge OD Green Grip
Eagle OD Stock Pack

Other notable items in the bag:
Bushnell Elite Arc 1600 Rangefinder
Kestrel 4500 NW Weather meter
AI AW Mags x 3
Alpha Mags Type 1 x 1 Type 2 x 1

Please keep an eye out for anything. I will offer a reward for this getting returned.

Green rifle in photos below:
20130721-LU4C0078-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0083-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0107-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0069-L.jpg

20130721-LU4C0076-L.jpg

Take a deep breath and give it a little time. Unless Eric Holder gets it and sends it South of the border, a rifle like that will surface again and get noticed.

Indeed... the bubblegumer who jacked it will be trying to unload it, but he's going to find a highly custom blaster like that will be incredibly difficult to move. I'd be really surprised if it doesn't come back to you in the next 3 months. Just hope it's still in shootable condition.....

I have had my truck broken into before.. All that was stolen was a 5.11 backpack with a spare set of clothes. Nothing to bad. You should post that flyer at various ranges around. keep even more people aware! Good luck!

I've certainly been guilty of leaving guns in the truck.. I even left my SPR in the truck for about 2 months, one time. Forgot to take it out, and I have two other vehicles that I do 99% of my driving with... so I just completely forgot about it till I noticed it missing from the safe one day.

Truck wasn't even locked.. fortunately, I live in a small town with very little crime.

Indeed... the bubblegumer who jacked it will be trying to unload it, but he's going to find a highly custom blaster like that will be incredibly difficult to move. I'd be really surprised if it doesn't come back to you in the next 3 months. Just hope it's still in shootable condition.....

Funny, the news feed didn't censor your bubblegum. XD

The only problem with offering a reward is that the guy who stole it from you now has an easy way to make a quick $500 without the hassle of trying to pawn or sell a stolen gun. I'm assuming you have reported the theft to the police? I hope you get it back soon. If I somehow came into possession or learned the whereabouts of a stolen gun, I sure as heck would not expect or accept any kind of reward for simply doing the right thing by returning it to its rightful owner. Good luck.

The only problem with offering a reward is that the guy who stole it from you now has an easy way to make a quick $500 without the hassle of trying to pawn or sell a stolen gun. I'm assuming you have reported the theft to the police? I hope you get it back soon. If I somehow came into possession or learned the whereabouts of a stolen gun, I sure as heck would not expect or accept any kind of reward for simply doing the right thing. Good luck.

Judging from his investment in the firearm and gear, I would bet he just wants it back. Its not just money, its the time involved putting the combo together, finding the right load and learning the gun. Sure nailing the dink who took it to the wall would be prime but getting his gun back seems to be paramount.

On behalf of all Oregonians, I apologize for the sorry POS who broke into your locked truck and stole your firearms, optics and other gear. I hope your gear and guns are returned intact and that the scumbag is apprehended and spens plenty of time in jail then cleans up litter along I-5 from Washington State to the California border.

On behalf of all Oregonians, I apologize for the sorry POS who broke into your locked truck and stole your firearms, optics and other gear. I hope your gear and guns are returned intact and that the scumbag is apprehended and spens plenty of time in jail then cleans up litter along I-5 from Washington State to the California border.

In leg irons. Under the broiling sun, and then in the cold pouring rain. And in the evening, when his labors are done, may he return to a 8x8 cell with a 300 lb cellmate named Bubba whom he is forced to service each night. Stealing another mans gun merits harsh punishment.

On behalf of all Oregonians, I apologize for the sorry POS who broke into your locked truck and stole your firearms, optics and other gear. I hope your gear and guns are returned intact and that the scumbag is apprehended and spen_s plenty of time in jail then cleans up litter along I-5 from Washington State to the California border.

Where'd the "D" go??? I could have sworn I hit that key.....Arghhhhhhhh!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top