JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some people just can't deal with standing in line.
This is why the drive-thru fast food mindset has so pervaded society.. and why people are so fat, lazy and self righteous.

LOLLL

it sure is a good time to be retired out on Property
reading all these post amuses me
I stocked up on 9mm ammo just before I retired in Feb of this year

I think I'll have a breakfast beer and go work in my garden where I can social distance (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
on the back side of 70 and sliding

LOLLL

Twice I have waited in line only to find out they won't except cash!
That is their right to do so. Albeit the lack of obvious signage stating so was plain rude. But that is a self imposed rule that few business actually enact.
I do not patronize those stores, (line or not) any more, nor will I if and when things go back to normal. That is my right to do so.

That is their right to do so
. Albeit the lack of obvious signage stating so was plain rude. But that is a self imposed rule that few business actually enact.
I do not patronize those stores, (line or not) any more, nor will I if and when things go back to normal. That is my right to do so.

Tell them.....
takemymoney.jpg
LOL.

It probably has to do with.......that "problem".......about giving change.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Perhaps.....it's the Govt's way to finally kill the one-cent coin?

Oh LORD, please do!

I was telling Wifey last night, (She's front end manager at a major chain grocer), they should gather up ALL the pennies, forcing businesses to round up/down. With inflation kids could get their jollies by finding a nickle now. All those pennies could be melted down, every damned last one, into blocks and have those made into statues of MLK, (just the first name that came to mind), and sold to cities wishing to have one of the statues. The feds would sell the penny blocks to those cities.....for pennies on the dollar.

Oh LORD, please do!

I was telling Wifey last night, (She's front end manager at a major chain grocer), they should gather up ALL the pennies, forcing businesses to round up/down. With inflation kids could get their jollies by finding a nickle now. All those pennies could be melted down, every damned last one, into blocks and have those made into statues of MLK, (just the first name that came to mind), and sold to cities wishing to have one of the statues. The feds would sell the penny blocks to those cities.....for pennies on the dollar.
That's a good Idea, that way if the gen Z's don't like the statues, they can easily melt them down with their lighters since the pennies are made mostly low temp melting Zinc now. I saw their frustrations they were having destroying the bronze ones, and quite surprised they haven't sued for their duress.

Don't worry, 40's NOTHING! The surprise party, with the black balloons and all, was 50. NOTHING! For me 55 is when things started tanking.
Well being as the black balloons might kill me, I hope to avoid that. (Severely allergic to rubber) It is interesting to me as I don't see 40 or 50 as old. It's interesting.

Should try approaching that 60 number... :s0087:
Hell, 60 is way back in my rear view mirror. Do I feel old?
1596680195042.png

That is their right to do so
. Albeit the lack of obvious signage stating so was plain rude. But that is a self imposed rule that few business actually enact.

Who is they? Sporting Systems? They took my cash a couple weeks back This must be new if its them. And how the hell are husbands supposed to sneak guns past their wives with a bank card footprint???
This is terrible news 1596680826229.png

Anyone else just order from the horse itself?

Factory direct from their website. Lots in stock.

I got "Currently Unavailable and their price is $7 more than BiMart was selling it for 2 weeks ago

And how the hell are husbands supposed to sneak guns past their wives with a bank card footprint???

[/QUOTE
I purchased 5 AR receivers at $45 each
then spend 2 years ordering AR parts and building them in the Barn
Mama has no idea that there are 4 home built ARs in the gun safe
wait - are those "Ghost Guns"

Anyone else just order from the horse itself?

Factory direct from their website. Lots in stock.

Jeepers!

FP_AE223BK_223Rem_1000RoundCraftCase_R.jpg
American Eagle Rifle 223 Rem
AE223BK

$636.99
  • Available In-Store Only
  • Bullet Weight: 55
  • Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Boat-Tail
  • Package Quantity: 1000
==========

-Free shipping tho...

:rolleyes: