JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell, 60 is way back in my rear view mirror. Do I feel old?
View attachment 731696

Who is they? Sporting Systems? They took my cash a couple weeks back This must be new if its them. And how the hell are husbands supposed to sneak guns past their wives with a bank card footprint???
This is terrible news View attachment 731712

I got "Currently Unavailable and their price is $7 more than BiMart was selling it for 2 weeks ago

Not us...We accept cash everyday. We also have this thing called email, that we answer all day long advising of what we have in stock,...so people don't have to wait in line to find out if it's in stock. Lots of phone payments, shipments and people using the pick up line. for months now.

dropped on on my back porch yesterday by UPS from SG Ammo

no waiting in line

no breathing Covid air in town

7.62x39[1].jpg

Lines are always longer before and at opening. An hour later it is much easier to get through (not always, but as a rule). I too am retired. I do my thing during the week when everyone else is working. I don't do the LGS thing on weekends, I don't need to. So if the OP is working during the week I am not taking anything from him. He says he's buying ammo online anyway so I don't get his beef. Just bichen I guess. I got no time for that! Bust a spleen!

Lines are the new normal (for now.). It's a great opportunity to determine which dealers care about their customers. When times go lean for them in the future, the ones that put their customers first - the proactive communicators, the ones that go the extra mile for you - especially after a purchase - will be the ones you remember, and they're the ones that will thrive down the road.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top