JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was forced to travel to Boston tonight for business. In the cab on my way to the hotel I observed a huge billboard that read (as near as I can remember considering I was tired and a bit stunned):

"We are not anti gun, We are Pro-Life
Massachusetts gun laws save lives."

Holy crap! Seriously? They are now co-opting the term Pro-Life to suit their anti-gun agenda? Maybe I missed it but is this a new-ish trend? And do they really need billboards if the evidence is so clear that they are truly saving lives? I know I don't get out much but seriously? Can we start calling progressives Pro-Life just to annoy them now? They started it... :)

Next week I continue my tour of anti 2A states when the company forces me to go to the People's Republic of Komi-forkya. I wonder what billboards I'll see there?

just sounds disgusting man... funny how a lot of guns come from the east coast states but yet they make it almost impossible to own one over there. safe travels brother.

This is it I assume. :mad:

Cleat-Channel-550x367.jpg

Anti Gun people are thieves, crooks, sadistic, users of people and children, liars, and about the lowest forms of life on planet earth. They would most likely have cheered on the use of the ovens by Hitler and the many are the backers of groups like ICIS (al Quaida) and the majority follow those that are hell bent on destroying America.

There that is about as nice as I can put it. So that sign is not a surprise at all.

Irony;

Gun grabbers typically support abortion.... (Not pro life)

Irony;

Gun grabbers typically support abortion.... (Not pro life)

Yep and most support late term,
ie; Children killers of a magnitude that would far
exceed a thousand school shootings.
Hypocrites of the highest sadistic order.

ugghh i cannot fathom murdering an unborn child. my son is the best thing that has ever happened to me and its only been 11 1/2 months.

Okay, pro-life, I wonder though, are they getting rid of tobacco products altogether? That kills more people every year on a magnitude far greater than guns according to the CDC. And how about all those prohibited persons running around on the streets, the violent felons that happen to have attorneys that get them off on technicalities - are they not a pro-life problem? Instead of locking away known violent offenders, we're turning our heads and trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist - namely, guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens.

Having traveled not long ago to the northeast, including Boston, and meeting a lot of folks there, I'm not the least bit surprised by this. Heck, a similar one will probably be showing up in Portlandistan any day now.

One thing I always see in the left is their ability to lie right to your face. If they really cared about life then they would make sure you had the tools and training to help you stay alive. Guns, what else puts a 90 pound grandma on equal footing with a 200 pound thug.o_O

The white flag is telling.
It speaks volumes to anyone bothering to pay attention.

Surrender monkeys, the lot of them.

But then again, it WAS a Boston, Massachusetts suburb that cheered the police after being locked in the homes and subjected to warrant-less random searches by armed and armored JBTs.

Could we give Massachusetts to France for helping us out against the brits in the 1700s? Is it too late?

I'm all about killing unborn children just as much as the next guy, but my issue is this, when did we let women out of the kitchen long enough to let them start making decisions?

All in jest of course :)

I don't believe in abortion, and I don't think that women belong in the kitchen, so don't crucify me for a joke

This is an attempt to make Anti-gun people out of Pro-lifers. And the cease fire flag sticking out of the Armalite style rifle? Is that a reference to gun owners surrendering? Meaning there is a current war on guns here in America. Whats next red meat?

When we visited Boston a few years ago, we took an historic walk around the city, looking at some of the key places and names from the American Revolution. Walking through the Granary Burying Ground, a cemetery founded in 1660, we saw the final resting place of people such as Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, John Hancock and others. I was quite awed by the history of that city, but found myself equally dismayed at what places like Massachusetts and the states around it have become.

I do wonder what those people, many who sacrificed jobs, property, safety, even their lives, would think of what their home towns have become today. We've become a nation of pansies who fear the very right, the very tools, that helped us to become the greatest country in the world. I would have to imagine that those men and women that sacrificed so much to buy this country's independence would be disappointed that the people are now willing to bow not to some distant monarch, but to the very government that was supposed to work for them, not over them.

It's all very disappointing. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads