JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
EDIT: $50 off all listed prices. The shortnoses are gone, the rest are selling like hotcakes. Don't wait to get yours!

EDIT 2: Ladies and Gentlemen as of 20210927, I have one 1860 Colt, one 1858 Remington (brass, used), and two 1858 Remingtons steel framed. They are rolling out the door, if you want one for way below what you'd pay at a store, you better call me quick!

All are made by Pietta, copycatting historical Colt and Remington designs. All are brand new, unfired, except the top right brass-frame 1858.

I'm open to trades, especially if you have Lionel trains, but I'm mostly looking for cash.

These things are an absolute blast, guaranteed to start conversation at your gun club. They are all antiques and thus, no FFL is required. Hand me cash, I hand you a pistol, and we're done.

All of these are six shot .44 caliber revolvers, single action, with walnut grips. All barrels are rifled. The only reason I'm selling is because what you see in the photo is surplus to what I own. I just don't need a dozen 1851 Colt Navy's. I'm keeping two of each design and the rest are pictured for sale.

Prices are firm. These can be loaded with hand-cast bullets and hand-formed caps in an emergency, and make a fantastic display when not on the range.

There are also conversion cylinders out there for each of these designs, to allow them to load cartridges such as the .45 Long Colt, which turns these fantastic pistols into absolute monsters.

-1851 Colt Navy: $200 [GONE!]
-1860 Colt New Army: $300
-1858 Brass Remington: $300
-1858 Remington: $400
-1851 Colt Navy, Longnose: $200 [GONE!]

Don't hesitate to PM me. When they're gone, they're gone. If your gun is blanked out, you missed your chance.

Cap-And-Ball Revolvers.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh, apologies, I didn't get any notice from NWF that I had replies here.

They are not FFL, except in certain states, as Jason mentioned. It's as simple as showing up, picking out the one you like, handing me cash, and that's that. The firearm is yours.

Top right. It's the only one I have that's very lightly used instead of new, you'd really just need some brass polish to get it back to display quality. I'm free all day if you want to come by and grab it.

Yep, though there are some interested folks who have yet to schedule a time to meet up. Shoot me a PM, and let's get you a new pistol!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top