JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I saw a charge I wasn't aware of in the story. "Failure to perform the duties of a driver". Apparently it's real and there are three kinds: When there is damage to a vehicle or injury to person or a domestic animal. Makes sense I guess once you've read it.

So I saw a charge I wasn't aware of in the story. "Failure to perform the duties of a driver". Apparently it's real and there are three kinds: When there is damage to a vehicle or injury to person or a domestic animal. Makes sense I guess once you've read it.
Interesting. I didn't see a shooting charge on that list which is weird, unless I missed it.

He definitely checked all the boxes of the "non-duties of a driver" code:

a) randomly open fire on somebody calling 911, while driving - check

b) evade return fire - check

c) go on crazy rampage driving the wrong way on the highway while dodging LEO spike strips - check

d) crash into a garage and then high tail it through the woods while the lady is left to deal with the cops - check

e) break into house and steal costume to impersonate a Hollywood race car driver - check

Last Edited:
Oh Yeah Shake and Bake.

20211027_205711.jpg Screenshot_20211027-205619_Brave.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads