JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Gun show report.
30% Firearms.
10% Ammo and firearms related accessories
60% Crap
Lots of people that had a glazed look in their eyes, and appear to have been away from the real world for a while.
I drove down from Vancouver. It was raining like a mofo. Lots of wind too.
I will not even attempt to paint a picture of the morons I saw on the road today.
Most of you have seen them, and the deceased pony doesn' need any more kicking.
On the plus side, Cabelas had some really nice guns at some reasonable prices.(Gun Library)
How about a S&W 15-4 that is minty, and with the box for $625?
More S&Ws, as well as some nice hunting rifles priced right.
Best,
Gary

I'm thinking somehow we went to different shows. I really enjoyed it this morning, other than getting soaked in the rain waiting to get in, and the shoulder to shoulder crowds.

Sure, there was more than the usual number of tables of non-gun stuff (I actually saw the fabled table of sequined purses), but there were PLENTY of guns.

I found a great deal on a vintage S&W revolver, and saw a couple other old guns that tempted me. Ammo prices are high of course, but plenty to be had. There were more C&R guns than I've seen in a while.

All in all, I thought it was a pretty good show. To each their own though, we're all interested in different things and have different expectations. Did I mention I got a heck of a deal on an old S&W? :)

I went as well. Decent amount of guns and of course the regular non-gun related crap. My beef was the "mask required in this building" non-compliance. I told the folks taking money masks are required. Yes she said but we can't make anyone wear one. Sure you can I said, deny admittance, of course that might cost you money so you won't ask, right? I wore mine not because of Gov. Brown Stain, but because it's the right thing to do especially at an event of this type. Just my 2 cents.

I had a fun time at the show. Did not find what I was looking for but I did score some cool bladed tools that made the trip worthy. I too kept the mask on at the show. One, too many folks sneez and hacking to take a chance. Two it was technically required. Three and this is my own opinion, the anti gun types will eventually use this crap against our community. Anyhoo, I had fun and there was lots to see!

I went as well. Decent amount of guns and of course the regular non-gun related crap. My beef was the "mask required in this building" non-compliance. I told the folks taking money masks are required. Yes she said but we can't make anyone wear one. Sure you can I said, deny admittance, of course that might cost you money so you won't ask, right? I wore mine not because of Gov. Brown Stain, but because it's the right thing to do especially at an event of this type. Just my 2 cents.
I agree with you about the masks, but in an effort to maintain a civil thread,I did not mention it.
Best,
Gary

This is one of my GO TO gun shows each year. I called the Fair office and the gal was very kind while I gave my opinion on this subject. Not wearing a mask boils down to two issues. 1) too embarrassed to ask and 2) the fire dept. volunteers don't/won't wear them so why should anyone else? You'd think the fire department guys in the building entrance would know better.

Last Edited:
This is one of my GO TO gun shows each year. I called the Fair office and the gal was very kind while I gave my opinion on this subject. Not wearing a mask boils down to two issues. 1) too embarrassed to ask and 2) the fire dept. volunteers don't/won't wear them so why should anyone else? You'd thing the fire department guys in the building entrance would know better.
There were Several S&Ws priced right.
The best deals I saw were several O/U shotguns.
But still, in my opinion, far removed from the Rickreall I knew.
Still a front runner when compared to CW.

Best,
Gary

But still, in my opinion, far removed from the Rickreall I knew.
I do have to agree with you there. I was a little surprised at all the tables full of non-gun stuff. I know that stuff really bothers a lot of people, but personally it's never bothered me. I just walk right past it. It would be nice if there were more firearm vendors there instead, but oh well. I had a good time anyhow.

I have no problem whatsoever with those who choose to wear a mask, and I will wear one myself where required, but I do have a bit of a different take on it. The sign said required, but it was pretty clear that they weren't actually required, in a practical sense.

My family has been both vaccinated as well as fully exposed, so we are neither at danger nor a danger to others. Once you get off the Oregon coast, nobody is wearing masks, anywhere, including our illustrious governor when she's in D.C.. A good friend just got back from a few days in Los Angeles. He said many/most people there weren't wearing masks. I don't mean to derail the thread about the efficacy of masks, but I do think that so many people are just plain tired of them.

That said, I do respect those that wear them for their own safety, and will wear mine when asked.

I do have to agree with you there. I was a little surprised at all the tables full of non-gun stuff. I know that stuff really bothers a lot of people, but personally it's never bothered me. I just walk right past it. It would be nice if there were more firearm vendors there instead, but oh well. I had a good time anyhow.

I have no problem whatsoever with those who choose to wear a mask, and I will wear one myself where required, but I do have a bit of a different take on it. The sign said required, but it was pretty clear that they weren't actually required, in a practical sense.

My family has been both vaccinated as well as fully exposed, so we are neither at danger nor a danger to others. Once you get off the Oregon coast, nobody is wearing masks, anywhere, including our illustrious governor when she's in D.C.. A good friend just got back from a few days in Los Angeles. He said many/most people there weren't wearing masks. I don't mean to derail the thread about the efficacy of masks, but I do think that so many people are just plain tired of them.

That said, I do respect those that wear them for their own safety, and will wear mine when asked.
I understand the benefit of the crap tables.
It greatly benefits the promoter's bottom line.
But, if yer gonna have that stuff, bring on the jerky pepperoni , candy, and nuts. Ya know, some stuff that offers some benefit to all.
👍👍👍👍👍

Was there today and found many of the prices extremely high, even in todays market. A few decent prices and not quite as many items of interest. One person there was asking $175 for 1000 primers, that could be had at another table for about $100.

I saw that too. I can't imagine he was selling many. At another table I saw a handful of LRM primers. Yes, I know if you have to ask, you can't afford it, but I had to ask. :)

$25 per sleeve of 100 is a bit too steep for me.

I've found many times in years past that times like these make for all kinds of silliness and slim pickings at gun shows. I think it's because of that that I've learned to lower my expectations at enjoy the show anyhow.

I do miss the good shows from 20 and 30 years ago, but I never had any money to spend back then. :)

I thought about going but from a business stand point I have no inventory. So I'd go for a wander about, looking for the next I don't know what until I see it. Now isn't the right time to do that I'm saving my new gun money for the SA-35 I've got on order.

I forgot to mention a possible reason for less gun dealers and that is the large que of background checks. In a couple weeks when a person passes they either have to go to the dealers place of business to pick up the firearm or other arrangements need to be made. You can see if the dealer is from out of the area that can be a major hassle for both parties.

Last Edited:
When gun shows were 2 bucks to get into, we'd sneak in. I pay now of course but wish these gun show promoters would give my entry fee back if I'm not satisfied! Oh well such is life.

Had a great time there but only found one item to buy. Got there and it was monsoon weather with wind and rain just like we lived in Oregon or something.:)

Saw two Colt SAA guns I thought about buying and I should have but didn't want to deal with the bs if the bc were not going through. Didn't want to drive around to finish the deal if the state stalled it.

Like others said, not many mask being worn and that was life the way you saw it pre covid. Kinda nice to see faces again that I haven't seen for so long. I didn't wear one and will let yall know if I come down with covid.

I won't be able to make it this year but am very happy that people are able to act freely without their mandated masks on. As humans on this planet, there will always be inherent risks. These people who are whining about non compliance, did you wear these masks before this scam of a pandemic or did they only become effective after we were forced to wear them? Sorry for the off topic rant but I definitely was not the first one to bring it up. Have a great evening!!!

If I've got to wear one, so do you! Guessing you can't make it because you or a loved one is sick with Covid! I don't like the mask mandate either, but in a Covid petri dish like the Polk County Fair Grounds, it might be best to follow the State issued mandate. I respect the right not to wear the mask. My problem is with the gun show staff being too chicken to ask/suggest following the rules post on the door. Its all about the money. If it were the Ebola virus the same people would complain about their rights to go unmasked/unprotected. Right to the end. My point is I was one of three people wearing a mask, in a room of 200 or so gun show attendies. BTW, I have not taken the Covid shot-that IS still my right.

If I've got to wear one, so do you! Guessing you can't make it because you or a loved one is sick with Covid! I don't like the mask mandate either, but in a Covid petri dish like the Polk County Fair Grounds, it might be best to follow the State issued mandate. I respect the right not to wear the mask. My problem is with the gun show staff being too chicken to ask/suggest following the rules post on the door. Its all about the money. If it were the Ebola virus the same people would complain about their rights to go unmasked/unprotected. Right to the end. My point is I was one of three people wearing a mask, in a room of 200 or so gun show attendies. BTW, I have not taken the Covid shot-that IS still my right.
Still not trying to derail this thread, all Karens replied via PM.

I went today. Thought it was pretty well attended but felt a little lethargic. No buzz of some new gun or product. I wasn't looking for a firearm but I also didn't notice anything not already on hand at a big box store. I bought a knife and forgot I wanted to check a gun belt. I don't believe many of the bigger vendors were there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top