JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Not offering a bullet proof solution just hoping we as a community can keep things alive during the storm. We went over 2 year without a show period. Again, we are all in a holding pattern not knowing how things will work out in the wash.

I talked to Tina about that but the bottom line is they need to sell a certain amount of of tables to make the income to hold the show. I'd say at least 90% of the tables are gun only tables at any given show. I'm just going to keep making ammo and hope for the best.
You and me both...might be us with the ammo, and a show of guns without sales.

I believe there are two gun shows scheduled for the weekend before the 8th in Southern Oregon. Klamath Falls (Dec 3 & 4th) and one around the I5/Medford area(?).

They might just be the last two gun shows in Oregon!

This morning from Tina, the show will be canceled UNLESS an injunction is granted on December 2nd due to the "OFF" federal filing.
I get that many vendors go to gun shows to sell...guns. But in all the one's I've gone to in the past 40ish years I've purchased exactly three. Many of us go there to buy all the other stuff, including a few weeks ago in Salem. It just seems that even if guns are not being sold that it would help some companies weather this season.

$.02

I get that many vendors go to gun shows to sell...guns. But in all the one's I've gone to in the past 40ish years I've purchased exactly three. Many of us go there to buy all the other stuff, including a few weeks ago in Salem. It just seems that even if guns are not being sold that it would help some companies weather this season.

$.02
Yeah; the issue seems to be that most of the vendors have guns for sale and not much else... if say, 75% of the vendors bring just ammo, reloading supplies, safes, militaria, 10rd magazines ( :rolleyes: ) , flags, gear, beanie babies, jerky,, targets, hunting gear, fishing gear..then there might be some hope there but honestly... with a significant number of gun show vendors being local FFLs/gun shops/pawn shops.. I don't know?

Speaking of beanie babies and gun shows- this seems to have gained mythological status over the years, the ultimate example of the fallen state of gun shows as an American institution or something.

You know what? I loved beanie babies at gun shows, when my kids were little. The family would come with me to the occasional show, and there was always someone with a bin full of beanie babies for a couple bucks each. The kids loved them; it kept them happy, so I loved them! I've never understood why their presence at gun shows offends some people so much.

Sad to hear that it may be canceled. It makes sense though logistically. Plus a lot
of shops that would normally bring inventory or inventory that isn't moving fast are selling stuff like crazy. With the lower number of people receiving instant approval vs number of buyers I can see why an FFL wouldn't want to commit to the time and money for the staff and table. I'm also guessing there won't be any sort of additional guidance from the state about what to expect for FFLs and purchasers by the 8th. Hopefully things can just continue as they are even after the 8th with the hopes of a court injunction or better guidance and implementation of this measure. These shows are part of the tradition and culture of the 2A community and I certainly hope they can continue as much as possible.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top