JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
Rickreall Winter Gun Show December 10th & 11th
Saturday 9-5
Sunday 9-3
FREE Parking
$8 ~ 12 and under free! rgsw22.jpg

Last Edited:
Been going to Rickreall for over 40 years now. Never been disappointed. Rickreall
and the ARPC shows in Albany are probably the best shows in the valley. East Albany Lions Club show is well worth the drive too.

So far at least there should still be guns for sale, the problem might be the background check lag. I was told from a local gun dealer that even with a concealed carry permit the wait was still a day or so and getting worse. Non CHL's were in the weeks wait time period. Meaning that if you buy a gun from a non local to you dealer you'll have to drive a bit to go pick it up when you pass the "instant" background check. Ammo is cash and carry but in limited supply. I will be makeing a list of ammo needs/wants so I know what to make moving forward.

Per my last conversation with the show management, They are going to have the show unless there is a legal reason guns can't be sold. They may not know if guns can be sold as late as the 8th of Dec. That's cutting it pretty close when the show is the 10th and 11th.

I think we will all be in a holding pattern for hopefuly for just a few months until the dust settles. In the meantime I feel like we should continue with the shows in what ever manner we can to insure they survive but if we simply quit and go home then they have won.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we will all be in a holding pattern for hopefuly for just a few months until the dust settles. In the meantime I feel like we should continue with the shows in what ever manner we can to insure they survive but if we simply quit and go home then they have won.
I talked to Tina about that but the bottom line is they need to sell a certain amount of of tables to make the income to hold the show. I'd say at least 90% of the tables are gun only tables at any given show. I'm just going to keep making ammo and hope for the best.

Well, not sure I can say that would be the best for all the vendors. One with 5 tables of guns that can't be sold sitting there all weekend is not the best is it?
Plus the cost of the tables and help that can do nothing except listen to the few people that show up bubblegum about the situation. I think that would get very old, very fast for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads