JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An excellent gun show, especially in comparison to the black rifle/beanie baby fest at the expo. Closest thing to the gunshows I was literally raised at in Montana (still go back to Kalispell every March). Rickreall table guys for the most part seem much more personable and willing to listen to fair offers on what they have. Some of the expo guys do make this show, and the easygoing atmosphere seems to rub off even on them.

I only found one (1) ammo dealer and he didn't have any 5.45x39 so I left..It was so CROWDED you could not get to the tables or evan turn around.they have got to start using a larger building.

Was there this morning between 10am-12pm and it was crowded but was able to navigate around. Didn't find anything that I liked and only got a box of 30-06 ammo just to feel I got something. One of the dealers is giving $25 off on all used handguns and discount on used Glocks, that's the only thing I think is worth to mention. Went with a friend who was looking for the big bore 'safari caliber' rifles but couldn't find even one. It's worth the visit if you're nearby.

I was there early (around 9) and it was crowded. Left for a bit and came back around noon and things were much better. I seem to remember gun shows of years past that were nearly empty and got more people as the day went on. Am I remembering wrong???

Couldn't stand it... bought an AR lower for the next build while I was there!

Yep. Prices on 223 were good but not in the market right now. I overheard that their credit card machine wasn't working though... not sure if that's been fixed or not. Bad time for that to happen!!

was there on saturday,,way too crowded for my taste! am gonna be at the Lions club show in Jan, hoping to find a good deal on something :) those who went...what was that black Daewoo K1 looking rifle that had the bayonet, red dot, bipod for $470something, and $335ish for the rifle itself?

Yes, and their credit card machine couldn't get cell service so it was cash only. I bought 500 rounds of factory reload 9mm in the plastic ammo box for $79.99 and 500 rounds of Wolf WPA .223 for $95.99. I've had good luck with the factory reload 9mm in my XD.

Story I got was they were sent with a Sprint aircard---no signal. They had a Verizon
aircard at the June show, no problem. Bummer too--I went there to spend north of $2000
at Miwall. No card machine, no sale.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top