JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can anybody tell me anything about this show? I only even heard of it because I was looking for the next time the ammo guys from down south would be in Portland and I found this on their site. It looks like cheap entry and free parking. How is it on on size and vendors?

Can anybody tell me anything about this show? I only even heard of it because I was looking for the next time the ammo guys from down south would be in Portland and I found this on their site. It looks like cheap entry and free parking. How is it on on size and vendors?

This show is very good with many participants who do not go to the Portland show. Many locals who have interesting firearms for trade and sale.

The floor is tight but there are many booths. Get there early for best selection.

We will be there, the wife's grandfather has a table there so we usually come through. Its usually the big room with each of the smaller rooms on each side stuffed with tables. I know people that have gotten decent deals but I never find anything that is a "deal" but then again I am just learning about guns so that might be part of it lol.

I spent more time at this show than the Lebanon, Vancouver & Redmond combined. And I barely bought anything (although I MIIIIGHT go back today for 2 rifles...)--but some good stuff to look at & talked to a few vendors. Very good deal on bulk ammo, but the vendor is from California & so are his reloads, so I was hesistant to buy, as there is no recourse if its junk. But lots of folks were walking away w/ a can of ammo from him.

I went on Saturday, and I was really impressed about the size of the show. I didn't end up getting anything besides ammo, but it was neat to see such a busy show. The fire department did a great job directing parking. I'll definitely be going to the one in March.

Among my favorite shows. Miwall was there with very, very good prices on ammo. Lower than BiMart and the usual best places for name brand, and they had a good selection of brands you don't often find locally.

I hadn't yet tried their reloads, so I took a chance on 500 rounds. If they turn out to be ok, I can buy more next show in March.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top