JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
"As to the fellow member whom brought up "will not comply"? A virus has no concern over anyone's 2A rights. It's a freaking virus."

The point was that it has a lot to do with "doing what you're told" by "authorities". (Constitutional OR mass-hysteria related.)

I thought usage of the terms "some" and "might" would avoid anyone immediately deciding the shoe fit. My communication skills admittedly could use some polishing.

As mentioned, second best show in Oregon after ARPC.

Have to agree with the advice to stay home on this one. No crowds until this resolves. In our household, measures go beyond such.

However everyone should both heed recommendations, as well as make there own assessment for what they think best.

Yeah, I know your right. I'm already gambling on "IF" I get it that my system will allow me to have a mild case. Hoping for the same for Wifey, her working in the front end of a major grocer and all. It would be much worse to be one of the "Can't tell ME what to do" crowd and bring it home to friends and neighbors. And customers at Wify's store.:(
:(

1584036032572.png

I'm envious.

Got a phone message from the Rickreall show that it has been CANCELED! Funny, they failed to mention anything about refunding my $220 for my four vendor tables. Wondering how all this will sort out. Personally, I expect it is overreaction but I guess only time will tell if De Fuhrer Kate has acted to save us from ourselves once again.

Well this sucks I drive dump truck in the course of a days work there is almost no reason for me to even touch a piece of paper someone else touched. I guess that means I still have to go to work.

Folks, reducing risk of exposure amidst any outbreak includes not doing anything where there is a crowd.

Pretty basic public health strategies, since forever. Regardless of the clown hat (D,R, potato) the politician requesting such has on.

Will not eliminate it, but MIGHT slow it down a bit.

Gives us a CHANCE in med not to be overwhelmed and provide appropriate care that we are all used to.

We will still be over general capacity by next weekend, most likely, however hoping not to be at 200%.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top