JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Annual Spring Rickreall Gun Show
Saturday 8am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm

Guns, Knives, Ammo, Collectibles - Buy, sell, trade

Admission $6.00 kids 12 & under free

Not the largest show, but free parking and only $6 admission, plus the proceeds benefit local firefighting.

Also, according to their online calendar, Miwall is scheduled to be there with their traveling ammo store. They usually have decent prices, but I suspect .22lr will still be too expensive for me.

A very good show from my point of view.

Seems like this and most of the other shows in Oregon are sub-stations for the big box dealers and hock shops. The plain old hobby vendor that likes to get out where the toys live are simply paying those folks rent. Getting pretty sad lately.

used to be a good show. everytime in the last two years i go there its just a bunch of price gouging. then, when i do make fair offers i get the "it cost me $50 dollars per table and "X.xx" amount in gas to get here blah blah blah.to me, this sounds like they're wasting their time,money and gas even being there with how much they're asking for things. only person i respect there is ole.

The 22 LR is definitely over priced. Keith's has new AR's for $599. Miwal almost sold out. There are some good deals. It depends on what you are looking for.
rltri46ford and v0lcomsn0w, your description sounds more like the Portland show. Do you dislike the Albany show too?

Last Edited:
The 22 LR is definitely over priced. Keith's has new AR's for $599. Miwal almost sold out. There are some good deals. It depends on what you are looking for.
rltri46ford and v0lcomsn0w, your description sounds more like the Portland show. Do you dislike the Albany show too?

I didn't really say I disliked the Rickreall show. I had a problem with the promoters and a couple of vendors so I don't do Rickreall any more. I am simply saying that the big box dealers and hock shops dominate the gun part of the shows and it is no longer a show like what used to be in the "old days". In those days, a person with a FFL was made to not feel welcome or downright told they were not wanted. Things have changed and for the gun collector and hobbyist that likes to play with toys that go bang and it is my feeling that things have changed for the worse.

A very good show from my point of view.
I went on Saturday. Miwall still had plenty of ammo so I bought large and small pistol primers, 500 rounds of 45 ACP for my MAC10, and a box of 30-06 for my son. Bought a knife. I also picked up a griptastic suppressor cover for my Bowers VERS 9s from JC Weaponry. Finally I bought a Spike's Tactical stripped lower for the stupid reason that the serial number started with "SBR" because I have the urge to make myself a SBR lower. I want to shoot 300BK subsonic thru a short barrel and use my VERS 9s for suppression.

Yes, I thought it was a pretty good show, but I still think the ARPC show in Albany is the best.

x2 on the albany arpc show being the best... yes, some vendors are over priced there but most are fair AND there is alot more room at the albany show. i do appreciate the rickreall show as a whole just dont appreciate (while its their right to ask whatever they want) vendors taking advantage of customers. LITERALLY i saw the same guy at bimart with two of his buddies grabbin bricks of 22lr for $20 with a $65 dollar price tag on them at the rickreall show. i offered $30 because i saw him at Bimart and he basically told me to take a hike.

The show has seen better days. Used to go there all the time but only once in a while now. Went Saturday but didn't see anything but ammo that wasn't overpriced. Going to skip it for a few years, just lost all interest in it.

There used to be a table from Oregon hunters, NRA, and some companies offering classes for CHL, defensive training, etc. Now they all seem to be gun/ammo vendors. I am glad the got rid of the dried food vendor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top