JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2016 SPRING RICKREALL GUN SHOW

BUY • SELL • TRADE
GUNS • KNIVES • AMMUNITIONS ••• LOTS OF COLLECTOR ITEMS •••

SATURDAY March 12TH 9AM - 5 PM SUNDAY March 13TH 9AM - 3 PM

POLK COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS AND EVENT CENTER

RICKREALL, OREGON

ADULTS $6.00 CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS FREE

••• FREE PARKING ••• FOOD AVAILABLE ON SITE

FUTURE RICKREALL GUN SHOWS JUNE11TH &12TH 2016 DECEMBER10TH &11TH 2016

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (503) 623-3048

I went. The place was packed. No great deals on the ammo I looked at. .22LR over-priced, as it seems to be at all go shows. Almost bought a Ruger American rifle in 300 blackout. That would be a fun rifle to shoot suppressed. Didn't find either of the things I was looking for; grease gun mag loader or sten mags.

I rarely ever make it to gun shows any more, but Rickreall is close and always a good show. We got there a few minutes early and the line wound most of the way through the parking lot, in the wind and driving rain. It was positively packed from the minute the doors opened.

I was surprised at how much .22lr was available, and how high the price still is on it. I don't go to buy guns, but I was awful tempted by the old Winchester 30-30 for $275. I've never owned a model 94 before and would have bought it if I could have in any way justified spending the money. It had some minor issues but I still wish I could have bought it.

I did pick up ten boxes of 12ga target loads for $3.75/box, a pile of Garand clips for 60 cents each, and got an awesome deal on a couple sets of reloading dies that I absolutely didn't need. Oh, also found an original .30 Pederson cartridge for my collection, from the always present 25-cents-each box of random old rounds. (I call it a cartridge collection, but true collectors will laugh at me.) :)

In short, I liked the show, but I don't necessarily go to buy anything or save money. I go just to walk around, talk to a few of the old timers, and pick through the odds and ends to see if I can find anything out of the ordinary. Rickreall is a good show for that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top