JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking forward to attending the show this weekend. Have not been for almost 4 years.

Anybody else plan on going?

Gonna take the Detective Special and Beretta along and see if I can find a buyer.

Don't think I will go unless some friends go with me. Show has changed over the years just like they all have so I don't enjoy them as much. At times they do have the best deals on ammo but you never know if they will be there. Food isn't bad for gunshow food, far better than any Portland show. Parking is free.

I'm planning on driving up on Sunday morning from Roseburg. Has anyone on here ever done a background check at a gun show without using an FFL?

I'm planning on driving up on Sunday morning from Roseburg. Has anyone on here ever done a background check at a gun show without using an FFL?
Yes. Easy to do. Just download private transfer form from State Police website, fill out at gun show and call in BGC from the show.

Thinking about heading up early Sunday morning. I have a list of things i need, but none of them are guns. Looking for mostly parts, buffers, brakes, BCG's, charging handles, oem hi-cap Glock mags and accessories. Will any of that type of stuff be there or should I not waste the time and order it all online? I might be interested in a .308 variant G3, CETME, FAL, etc

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top