JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems to be plenty of ammo and primers at the Rickreall show today. Shop around on the prices, still a few hungry people trying to sell 22 bricks for $75. Other ammo was pretty fairly priced. Not too crowded this morning either.
I believe prices are getting back to order a bit.

I saw some .22 for $65/500, Federal bulk packs. CCI pack for $50 or so but I forget the quantity. Wolf .223 was $189/500. Russian 7.62x39 was $149.

9mm wasn't cheap though, $375/1k.

I was going to text you see if you were going Dk. Guess u answered that question. The boy and I are planning on heading down tomorrow. Looking for a western style belt and holster for our new old model s6. May take a few doubles out there and if any interested parties.

Saw some PP 10mm for 20ish a box which is a pretty fair price.. My favorite table was the Colt collector one. I totally got wood checking those old 1911s and SAAs. Lots of ammo to be had but it was still pretty high for my tastes.

Stopped in yesterday on the way home from the ARPC USPSA match. Not crowded at all.
I think there was one less row of tables in the main hall compared to previous shows.
Suspect that the Portland show on the same weekend pulled some people away.

Quite a bit of ammo, primers and powder. Still scalper prices on 22 LR, but getting
better. Lots of AR's and AK's, actually a fair selection of everything compared to a few
months ago.

Probably not the best for vendors--but it was kind of nice to walk through the show without
feeling like a sardine in a can. Been going to this show for at least 40 years---and the last few
it's been REALLY crowded.

Stopped in yesterday on the way home from the ARPC USPSA match. Not crowded at all.
I think there was one less row of tables in the main hall compared to previous shows.
Suspect that the Portland show on the same weekend pulled some people away.
I agree, the isles were noticeably wider, and definitely some vendors chose the PDX show over the Rickreall show. Keiths wasn't there for example.

BillM said:
Probably not the best for vendors--but it was kind of nice to walk through the show without
feeling like a sardine in a can. Been going to this show for at least 40 years---and the last few
it's been REALLY crowded.
I missed the last show, but the 2 shows before that were packed. I went on Sunday this time and there were fewer people that I've ever seen there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top