Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rick Perry Unwinds Before New Hampshire Debate

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by rufus, Jan 7, 2012.

1. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

...At Texas Shooting Range

The media is always quick to portray Perry as an idiot. Not sure about you, but I would much rather have this guy in the big chair than the current occupant. Imagine a WH shooting range! :thumbup:

2. doubletap007

doubletap007 Beaverton Active Member

i too would much rather have him than the current idiot as president but truth is.....perry is an idiot too.
    i really wanted him to shine early on but they have eaten him alive already making him stumble for words too much.
    the way i see it even romney is better than obama,even if he is not 2a enough,he is not the communist we have now.

3. rufus

The media is really good at destroying people they don't like, as well as promoting people they do like. Perry is not nearly as bad as they make him out to be.

I would rather have no "leader" at all or a total idiot in charge than a straight-up liar for a President.

Anyone else remember this:

[video=youtube;FqKnVr3I9q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKnVr3I9q8&feature=related[/video]

Perry would be a major improvement.

4. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I am saddened at how people place so much emphasis on debating skills, how presidential a candidate looks, appearances, etc. That is so superficial! Focus on people's character, values and leadership skills. Character and leadership skills need to develop over a lifetime. The superficial stuff can be learned on the fly. Unfortunately, such strategy doesn't win elections.

5. wheretheheckami

wheretheheckami Vernonia, OR Member

People have short memories. Anyone remember O's early debate performance with hillary? He sounded like an idiot as well. Why do you think he needs a teleprompter? Besides, being good at public speaking does not make a good president...as should be plain to everyone. Perry has a record to run and so does Obama now!

DMax and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I think it's awesome he is a gun guy but that doesn't take away from the fact he's an idiot.

7. rufus

Yeah but he's not Obama, so like I said above he would be a major improvement. I'll take an idiot over a corrupt liar any day.

8. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

Agreed, Obambam is the worst.

In any case, Ron Paul is the true 2A candidate.

rur862 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Ron Paul is the true 2A candidate by far, but unfortunately the whole political process is a sham. Completely controlled and manipulated by TPTB. We don't matter and our so-called rights to 'vote' don't matter.

What If "They" Are Lying to Us about Ron Paul? - YouTube

What these other candidates SAY about the 2nd Amendment is meaningless because they are mere puppets and professional actors/liars. Order takers. Cardboard standees. Useless. That of course includes the current puppet.

rur862 and (deleted member) like this.