JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the president of the NRA right?

I'd vote for him for President of the US!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

And how would this work BEFORE the vote takes place?

It wouldn't.
I have not heard anything about this.
He has an A+ rating, but I would like to see an even stronger hardcore person in there. No compromises period mentality.

I would like to see someone that is zero compromises kind of person, and someone who is separate from the hunting crowd, just because I hate seeing the Second Amendment tied into anything hunting related...which its not. It also needs someone that can be forceful, yet eloquent, perhaps with a law degree or educational background like that. Someone that exudes confidence in front of the cameras and doesn't have that "deer in the headlights look" when they are speaking extemporaneously.

BUT not someone from an Ivy League school!!!

Sheldon

It makes no difference where they are from if their mind is on the right track. That may give the knowledge to counter the anti's on their own level. A good patriot can come from any level.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top