JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made the event. Around 100 to 130 people there. Very peaceful and respectful. It 'sorta' made the news on KEPR TV. Supposedly a reporter from the local newspaper but???
Discussion was what we all want, fire inslee, ferguson and a bunch of other 'legislators'. A lot of get off your apathetic rear and call, write, talk etc to any/everyone to get our voices heard. And vote for Loren Culp for govenor talk.

I only knew about the event because it was in the morning 'online only version' of the local newspaper. I was told it was social media 3 days ago but that doesn't do diddly for us that don't use it.

Dan

would have been nice to give a few weeks notice not a day.......
nick not blaming you just the organizer...
I'm not sure but I don't believe there was more than 3 days notice from any front, much less the organizer. I suspect it was an off the cuff decision because of weather and us locals not making a bubblegumty drive over the passes. But that's just an assumption on my part.

Dan

I wasn't aware of this or I and several other locals would have been there. Where was this first organized/announced?
The lady that was there supporting Culp for Governor told me she seen it on FB 3 days before the rally. I don't use/do social media, other than here, so I have no idea when it was actually known. I just seen the note in the paper on the day of the event.

According to todays tri-cycle herald on page 3a, the tri-city organizer, named Mike Wingfield said, "..he wanted to make sure people who weren't able to travel across the snowy pass could express their opinions."
In a bit of irony, I'm the yahoo, in the background of the picture that's in the paper, talking to the lady with the flag that told me about the FB posting.
Now you know as much as I do.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews