JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Richard is a great guy. He runs his shop right next to his house. It's the first right (gravel road) after the Cheese Factory and the Creamery Assc. heading north. The shop is small but he has a very decent selection of guns and ammo.

Last time I went there (about a week ago) He had an AK or two some S&W AR's, lever rifles in assorted calibers, hunting shotguns, a couple sigs glock's xd's, .22 pistols, and some hunting rifles.

There is an abundance of ammo in assorted calibers, including 7.62x54r wwb and other specialty rounds. The prices are decent especially compared to Tillamook Sporting Goods or Fred Meyer. He also has some reloading supplies (primes, powder, etc.) a few uncle mikes holsters and random mags in some bins.

All in all good guy, good shop, and good prices. Definitely stop in if you are in Tillamook.

Richard is a personal friend of mine, and I greatly value my true friends. I never go to his shop and NOT find interesting guns to look at. Many gun shops I enter seem to only have shaped gobs of plastic that people mistakenly imagine are guns! He does have some gobs of plastic but I cover my eyes.

His specialty is checkering I believe, and he carries a large lot of extremely valuable long arm stock blanks of rare woods. I'm a 1911 guy, and also collect European automatic handguns, especially .25's, he has gotten me many rare .25 autos, some of which I'd never heard of before. I'd go every week but I feel like I'm taking up too much of his time. Tillamook is blessed to have Richard and his gun shop.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews