JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
10mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Picked up this difficult to find handgun around a month ago and haven't been able to take it out yet, so it is as new in the box and ready to rock.

16(+1) rounds of double-stacked 10mm goodness will keep you confident that predators of the 2 or 4 legged variety won't be a problem.

This 1911 is a full size, and has an all steel frame and slide - all the better for recoil mitigation and fast follow up shots when needed.

With a low profile adjustable rear sight and high visibility fiber optic front sight, a skeletonized hammer and trigger with adjustable over travel stop and ambidextrous safety, a threaded barrel, rail - this pistol has the works in factory upgrades. Plus, with a lifetime warranty, you're set if something happens to not work the way it was intended.

Unfortunately for me, unexpected expenses have forced my hand and I must part with it - my loss, your gain!

My price also gets you 150 rounds of brass (blazer) 10mm FMJ practice ammo, 25 rounds of Double Tap 230g solid hard cast (bear stoppers), and 25 rounds of Grizzly 180g JHP factory ammo so you've got a good starter package - grab another mag and a holster and you're all set!

I'm not really interested in any trades - cash only at the moment.

This gun cost me $800 new about a month ago (receipt is available), and it was tough to find. I'll let it go $750 and throw in the ammo at no cost.

Link to the gun is right here. As I said earlier, it's not even a month old and hasn't been out of the home or shot yet, so it looks identical to the stock photo here - that said, specific photos are available upon request.

Meet at Tigard Pawn4More or close FFL, buyer pays transfer.

E6447225-EE95-45E0-9FD4-1BC5451CA472.jpeg 3763DB53-B70D-443B-BAEC-60974DD3FA43.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry for the late response on here - my settings were all screwed up and I wasn't getting notifications of responses (only saw this when I just checked the thread now).

We are chatting on PMs about it.

At the moment it is available; 3 people are expressing interest now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.