JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have fallen in love with the XDm's so I'm thinking about getting rid of my 1911 to fund another one. It is a full sized GI model Rock Island Armory 1911 ($380 new) with Crimson Trace laser grips ($270 new), 9 magazines (~$20ea new), and the original case it came in. It has one booger on the side of the fixed rear site (See pic) but other than that and normal finish wear from shooting its in great shape. I even have a couple of Kydex holsters ($30ea new) that I can throw in. Both are RH paddle holsters, one with the lock and one without. Rear sight was messed up by an amateur gunsmith using a steel punch to try to drift the sight, but it's in position now and just cosmetic. I'm the original owner and it has about 800 rounds through it.

Total cost is over $850 with the mags and CT grips so $600 sounds like a fair price. FTF in Hillsboro/Bvtn area.

If anyone has an XDm 3.8 Compact in 9mm or 45 I'd consider a trade.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.