JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Rock Island Armory "Baby Rock" 1911 in 380 ACP. It has less than 50 rounds through it. Nice compact pistol. $375.00. For a quicker response from contact me by phone or text. 503791-2204. My name is Ed. IMG_0807.jpg IMG_0808.jpg

Mine shoots good.

It takes a little getting used to as it is [roughly] a 3/4 sized 1911 - especially when you aren't used to shooting a 3/4 sized 1911. Which is different than shooting a compact or subcompact polymer.

Shooting a 380 has a shorter stroke. Takes less to rack slide and load the first round. Definitely easier to rack (my daughter can rack it with no problems) as the recoil spring is lighter than on a full-size or a poly 9mm/40/45. In fact the slide seems easier than my compact 380.

It's weird and hard to explain.

It is definitely a fun one to shoot, that's for sure!

GLWS

:s0155:

Mine shoots good.

It takes a little getting used to as it is [roughly] a 3/4 sized 1911 - especially when you aren't used to shooting a 3/4 sized 1911. Which is different than shooting a compact or subcompact polymer.

Shooting a 380 has a shorter stroke. Takes less to rack slide and load the first round. Definitely easier to rack (my daughter can rack it with no problems) as the recoil spring is lighter than on a full-size or a poly 9mm/40/45. In fact the slide seems easier than my compact 380.

It's weird and hard to explain.

It is definitely a fun one to shoot, that's for sure!

GLWS

:s0155:
Thank you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.