JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,
Friendly neighborhood noobtubes here. with my brand spankin (almost) new RIA 1911 in .45 ACP which I got from Gun Crafter's in Salem a couple weeks ago. I am mostly a milsurp rifle shooter but figured I oughta get a handgun. I shot it today, It shoots great and has no problems. So it is new except the 150 or so rounds I put through it. I like it, but i realized I'll need the money to put towards the costs of moving house in a month . To that end, I'm hoping my loss can be your good deal, I'll take $425 cash. I'll be in Newport for a month starting tomorrow but can ship it to your FFL. Its a great gun in a great caliber, the recoil is butter. I keep it clean and lubed and it comes with 2 mags: the factory one that doesn't have an awesome follower spring but works and a nice chip mccormick mag that works flawlessly.

IMG_1774.JPG IMG_1772.JPG IMG_1771.JPG IMG_1770.JPG IMG_1769.JPG IMG_1768.JPG IMG_1767.JPG IMG_1766.JPG

Last Edited:
On it. Also if you have an FFL that accepts shipments from non-FFL then that might be easy too. Shipping via USPS would be cheap because it's case will fit in a flat rate box

Oh yeah I've done it before its super cheap you just have to declare it as a firearm. Just got two delivered by them in the last 2 weeks

$425 for cash sale. going to be in Newport with weekend trips back to the valley and can ship to your FFL if you pay shipping (cheap, USPS insured).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.