JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Siuslaw Rod & Gun Club will be having their annual gun show this Saturday during Florence's Rhody Days. The gun show is small but worth attending if you plan to be in Florence for Rhody Days. The show hours are 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.

Where's the location and is there any parking/entrance fees?

It is located at 87227 Munsel Lake Rd. There is no parking fee but they do have a small entrance fee. Their website is: siuslawgunclub.com. Keep in mind it's a very small show. But if you're planning to be here for Rhody Days, it's worth stopping by.

I was in Florence this past weekend.... The coolest thing happened.. I went to the hardware store for some bolts and they had guns there !!! I purchased a new "judge" and the credit card slip said TrueValue Hardware. It was a stealth gun purchase the wife will never know about. I will be visiting the hardware store in the future. :s0114:

I was in Florence this past weekend.... The coolest thing happened.. I went to the hardware store for some bolts and they had guns there !!! I purchased a new "judge" and the credit card slip said TrueValue Hardware. It was a stealth gun purchase the wife will never know about. I will be visiting the hardware store in the future. :s0114:

In Lincoln City the Radio Shack has a section you may want to go look at too. "I swear honey it was electronic stuff".......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top