JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

This is a parts kit gun that features a mix of Rhodesian, Imbel, and domestic parts. It is built around a hard to find DSA R1 receiver. Condition of parts ranges from like new, to cosmetically worn but functional. Will include a cheap sling and 2 unknown (probably DSA) magazines. Very slick action, with good magazine lock-up. Barrel appears to be timed correctly. This is an excellent rifle for someone looking to get into the FAL/Cold War battle rifle world. Asking $1100 including transfer, meet in Forest Grove only. Will consider trades for military style rifles/handguns other than ARs and Glocks.

20180828_153716.jpg 20180828_153733.jpg

Last Edited:
Not me. With the MP5, the MRO and the Tikka I've done spent my fun money for the month.

GLWS!

Sadly, not me either, as I just bought a NIB Desert Eagle, Mark XIX. The FN Fals are a classic though and whoever acquires this one will likely be a happy camper. Best of wishes with the sale. :)

I have one in the safe I have never shot and another fal carbine. They may be the right arm of the free world but I only have two arms. To me you cant get a better mbr than s a reliable fal. The price is right

I'm drooling all over that FAL, but Jeremy over at @LuckySG took all my fun-monies this month between a couple Ruger revolvers, and a ceracoat job on an AR.... :eek:

Still FULLA WIN, though!! :D
Now I feel bad for holding this up! If it is any consolation I would happily do the transfer for you for far less than the FG shops charge, or maybe you have a reasonable place, either way good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.