JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
RG-31 Saturday Night Special 38sp. Includes 50rds factory ammo. I picked it up as a tackle box gun, then decided it was harder to clean the fish after I shot them. Pretty basic. Cylinder retainer rod unscrews and the cylinder opens. Rod is used to push spent cases out (Much like Nagant revolver). Never had to use the rod as cylinder is clean and the cases slide out with gravity. Aluma-Hyde coated frame, Grips are plastic with chips and cracks (see photo). I've put about 50 rds thru it without any problems. Belly gun that fires about 18" high at around 20'. $100. MUST take place in Eugene/Springfield area. BUYER pays all fees at FFL of your choice. Oak Grove Guns will do it for $30. No shipping. sns1.jpg sns2.jpg

Last Edited:
That's a super cool little piece, too bad the new FTF law puts it a bit above what I would pay not being local but it would make a great little truck gun or like you said boat/tacklebox piece. GLWS!

Interesting piece. I inherited a RG-23 in 22 LR that I have been playing with lately . These are German built and parts are still available online. Pretty low quality machining, but can be polished up to have a pretty smooth action considering.

Wow...you are dating yourself calling it a Saturday night Special.... I haven't heard that term for 40 years since it was replaced by "Assault"... I confused the hell out of a guy awhile back who was trying to sell some sissors when I asked him if they were assault sissors... I mean, after all, they were black and everyone knows that black makes it bad.... Oh crap... I am going to have BLM knocking on my door any minute now....o_O

Interesting piece. I inherited a RG-23 in 22 LR that I have been playing with lately . These are German built and parts are still available online. Pretty low quality machining, but can be polished up to have a pretty smooth action considering.

Wow...you are dating yourself calling it a Saturday night Special.... I haven't heard that term for 40 years since it was replaced by "Assault"... I confused the hell out of a guy awhile back who was trying to sell some sissors when I asked him if they were assault sissors... I mean, after all, they were black and everyone knows that black makes it bad.... Oh crap... I am going to have BLM knocking on my door any minute now....o_O

Hmmm... BLM...

the Bureau of Land Management?

The one place I would not mind living is Oakridge. Spent about 6 or 7 great summers packed full of memories there with my grandparents during the late 50's-early 60's. Had a great time climbing the hills and exploring for hours on end with the local kids that were my age. We all had to be home by 5pm for supper, other than that we were on our own and nobody worried about us. I feel sadly that time is long gone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.