JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you people dont believe about stealing info off of cards, Google it. There's a number of apps you can download to do this. Trust me, I've done it myself as a test (because I didnt believe it). HENCE the tin foil that wearing, hole in the card drilling, BDA.45....

If you people dont believe about stealing info off of cards, Google it. There's a number of apps you can download to do this. Trust me, I've done it myself as a test (because I didnt believe it). HENCE the tin foil that wearing, hole in the card drilling, BDA.45....

I believe it, hasn't happened to ours.

I don't believe most of the RFID blocking wallets / sleeves etc work.

We use the sleeve our passport cards came with, and 2 extra sleeves (?SC DMV extras) on either side of the cards which don't fit into that sleeve.

Once those sleeves start showing thread wear/falling apart, I'll just use tinfoil taped with packaging tape.

The theory behind doing such is pretty simple. Block radio frequencies.

I believe you. How big of a hole did you drill? Does it matter?

I DONT recommend doing what I do, AT ALL. Get a RFID blocking wallet or something. I've been doing it from the start. It's kinda like bubbleguming with the cops, you gotta know what you're doing

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top