JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm usually not one to necro a thread... but here they are. Built, preban magazine for scale, clock in the background to make sure Jay and Bob can see they were preban, and ready for testing, 16" uppers on both for now.

20230201_004133.jpg 20230201_003148.jpg

Good luck in the habit hole, as someone stated…..Assembly of custom AR platforms are addictive. Even if it's believed to be unsafe, current circumstances in home, it's probably a good time to get started acquiring parts. Take time to save and shop. Never too early to start acquiring ammo once you decide on a cartridge. Getting ideas and perspective can be useful. Stay up to date on regs, rules, and laws with Washington Gun Law on YouTube.

Thought the thread was going in slightly different direction….. my first response would have been along the lines of….

After a conversation with my wife wanting a new Apple Watch….. even though her current is fine…. I agreed with intentions of dropping ideas of new weapons I'd like to buy. But not yet it's too early….. I'll wait until she's wearing it.

Please thank your wife for her service. Us worn out old Veterans got our "greetings" back in the day so these Veterans today deserve all the thanks they can get. That being said, I give you a high digree of respect for involving your wife in the equasion here. It is a two way street built on respect for self and each other.

Good luck in the habit hole, as someone stated…..Assembly of custom AR platforms are addictive. Even if it's believed to be unsafe, current circumstances in home, it's probably a good time to get started acquiring parts. Take time to save and shop. Never too early to start acquiring ammo once you decide on a cartridge. Getting ideas and perspective can be useful. Stay up to date on regs, rules, and laws with Washington Gun Law on YouTube.
Been subscribed since the magazine ban. We thought this was going to be a each of us builds independently thing. No... it was many times four hands on the same lower. We were originally meant to build these Sunday before Valentines day, but HB1240 is moving too fast for comfort. Couples bonding for sure!
Thought the thread was going in slightly different direction….. my first response would have been along the lines of….

After a conversation with my wife wanting a new Apple Watch….. even though her current is fine…. I agreed with intentions of dropping ideas of new weapons I'd like to buy. But not yet it's too early….. I'll wait until she's wearing it.
Most people that learn about this entire interaction think my wife is amazing, or I am a "cuck." Its about partnership, the pandemic demonstrated that your spouse is your partner for the end of the world, marriages that had cracks either buckled down and healed, or fell appart. Mine healed and grew stronger, that is why I am where I am. Besides, do you think she decided on a minivan (her choice) without me sitting in it and providing feedback first? :) partnership is awesome.

Last Edited:
Been subscribed since the magazine ban. We thought this was going to be a each of us builds independently thing. No... it was many times four hands on the same lower. We were originally meant to build these Sunday before Valentines day, but HB1240 is moving too fast for comfort. Couples bonding for sure!

Most people that learn about this entire interaction think my wife is amazing, or I am a "cuck." Its about partnership, the pandemic demonstrated to is that your spouse is your partner foe the end of the world, marriages that had cracks either buckled down and healed, or fell appart. Mine healed and grew stronger, that is why I am where I am. Besides, do you think she decided on a minivan (her choice) without me sitting in it and providing feedback first? :) partnership is awesome.
Cool response. Very articulate, I appreciate you. I'm so use to seeing tongue in cheek interactions in here, that set me back a moment. Sounds like you're in a good spot. God bless your family.
First and only marriage will have an anniversary of 4 years end of June. Happy as can be. Devine appointment. I'm grateful that my family can bond over many hobbies and grow from each other including the offspring. Let us superseded or responsibility's, grant our needs and be gifted our wants.
Good luck getting ahead with your 2A projects.

Cool response. Very articulate, I appreciate you. I'm so use to seeing tongue in cheek interactions in here, that set me back a moment. Sounds like you're in a good spot. God bless your family.
First and only marriage will have an anniversary of 4 years end of June. Happy as can be. Devine appointment. I'm grateful that my family can bond over many hobbies and grow from each other including the offspring. Let us superseded or responsibility's, grant our needs and be gifted our wants.
Good luck getting ahead with your 2A projects.
I save the tongue for my wife ;p

More updates: Safe is finally installed in the wall, it arrived a few days before we built our rifles. I filled out paperwork for my Massachusetts compliant P320c yesterday, it has an active safety and night sights. Today... my wife walked into a gun store and bought this...

Help! I can't stop buying guns! Make it stop! (Ok maybe wait till after Feb 25th, so I can snag a Garand)

IMG_20230205_002811.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top