JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this does is seal the chamber area to safely contain the dangerous gases escaping between the cylinder and the barrel (similar concept to The Nagant M1895 Revolver).
I don't remember the Nagant having some gimmicky eye sore tacked on to achieve the sealing... :rolleyes:

1643833892602.png

All this does is seal the chamber area to safely contain the dangerous gases escaping between the cylinder and the barrel
And when is this ever a problem ? (other than if you put your fingers in this area during firing)

And, why would this be needed? Maybe so the revolver this seal is on can effectively be suppressed?

Just more and more useless gun junk for sale.

I don't remember the Nagant having some gimmicky eye sore tacked on to achieve the sealing... :rolleyes:
It doesn't but it does have a unusual "gas-seal" system, in which the cylinder moves forward when the gun was cocked, to close the gap between the cylinder and the barrel, providing a boost to the muzzle velocity of the bullet and allowing the weapon to be suppressed.

So, would this be a means to actually aid in suppressing a .22 revolver?
(only rated for .22's I see).. basically it would aid in further muffling the sound and one could pair it with an actual suppressor but on a .22 revolver?

I appreciate the new idea but compared to single shot pistols and semi autos.. I don't know how or why this is practical.

What would be another reason to have this?
Just to trap minimal gas escaping?

Just for fun I ordered the Tactical Cowboy today and got on the waiting list for this product to use with my suppressor. I really like weird firearms and this fits that criteria.

Truth. The Nagant is butt ugly all by itself. :p (Kidding. Kind of wish I didn't sell mine off when wife went for another degree, if for no other reason now I'd hang a can off it.)

Parenthetically, I seem to recall this wacky .45 ACP.

psdr-3-660x343.jpg

Former silencer co engineer? Perhaps fired for making worthless designs while tripped out on acid maybe?

They should give out awards for the most idiotic gun related designs of the decade. This is right up there with that backwards bullpup stribog thing that there is a thread about.

9FB931AA-2F1C-4F08-81B5-9335145FD9B0.jpeg

I'd love this on a ruger wrangler, thread the barrel, use ammo that is subsonic out of the barrel length,, have some fun. Now if they added larger calibers, I can legitimately see it as a useful safety device. The blast coming out of the 454 with hot loads is substantial, and I have considered making this myself, before seeing this.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top