JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking for something to carry while hunting. ruger gp 100, maybe a taurus, or ?. I do have some tradeables, or good o'l american cash. not really looking for cowboy action, prefer 4" barrel, stainless or blued. looking for $400'ish

I have an older model Taurus .357 with adjustable sights and a 3" barrel. One speed loader comes with it also. May even have an OWB holster for it. If interested I can email you pix. Revolver is very snug and shoots very well. Asking $345. Will ship to your FFL for $15 (Insured). If you are interested just send me your email addy and I will get some pix off to you.

Thanx,

Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

Blane,

For possible trade (no cash unless you offer something outrageous), I have a 6" Model 689 Taurus .357 (the 'hand cannon' from Pulp Fiction), owned by me new since the late 80s. 6" barrel, stainless, adjustable sights, ventilated rib, compensated, wood grips. 99% condition. Maybe 30 rounds of .38 and .357 down the pipe. I also have a Mike's shoulder holster, speed loader and ammo to go with it. What I would like in trade is a Makarov type pistol in 9x18, or a Steyr M95 long rifle. Other unusual military items like some Nagant revolvers and Finn Mosins would also be considered. PM if interested :) .

Edit: I just saw that we are residents of different states, so we'd need to do the 01FFL thing, at least with the .357. I am an 03FFL, so the trades I'm looking for would not.

Keith

Price reduced:

I have an older model Taurus .357 with adjustable sights and a 2 1/2" barrel. Two speed loaders comes with it also. May even have an OWB holster for it. If interested I can email you pix. Revolver is very snug and shoots very well. Asking $295. Will ship to your FFL for $15 (Insured). If you are interested just send me your email addy and I will get some pix off to you.

Thanx,

Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

A friend of mine is selling a Taurus 7 shot .357 mag., full lug barrel, ported, matte stainless. I think he wants $375. PM me and I can get you his phone number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.