Advertise on Northwest Firearms
DSG Arms
Defensive Arts
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blane67

Reactions
looking for something to carry while hunting. ruger gp 100, maybe a taurus, or ?. I do have some tradeables, or good o'l american cash. not really looking for cowboy action, prefer 4" barrel, stainless or blued. looking for $400'ish

I have an older model Taurus .357 with adjustable sights and a 3" barrel. One speed loader comes with it also. May even have an OWB holster for it. If interested I can email you pix. Revolver is very snug and shoots very well. Asking $345. Will ship to your FFL for $15 (Insured). If you are interested just send me your email addy and I will get some pix off to you.

Thanx,

Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

Reactions
Blane,

For possible trade (no cash unless you offer something outrageous), I have a 6" Model 689 Taurus .357 (the 'hand cannon' from Pulp Fiction), owned by me new since the late 80s. 6" barrel, stainless, adjustable sights, ventilated rib, compensated, wood grips. 99% condition. Maybe 30 rounds of .38 and .357 down the pipe. I also have a Mike's shoulder holster, speed loader and ammo to go with it. What I would like in trade is a Makarov type pistol in 9x18, or a Steyr M95 long rifle. Other unusual military items like some Nagant revolvers and Finn Mosins would also be considered. PM if interested :) .

Edit: I just saw that we are residents of different states, so we'd need to do the 01FFL thing, at least with the .357. I am an 03FFL, so the trades I'm looking for would not.

Keith

Price reduced:

I have an older model Taurus .357 with adjustable sights and a 2 1/2" barrel. Two speed loaders comes with it also. May even have an OWB holster for it. If interested I can email you pix. Revolver is very snug and shoots very well. Asking $295. Will ship to your FFL for $15 (Insured). If you are interested just send me your email addy and I will get some pix off to you.

Thanx,

Randy Pinkham, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

Reactions
A friend of mine is selling a Taurus 7 shot .357 mag., full lug barrel, ported, matte stainless. I think he wants $375. PM me and I can get you his phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.