JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there,
I'm looking to buy an affordable revolver in .357mag for around $300-$450, depending on the model, condition, and/or included accessories. It needs to have a 3.5" to 4" barrel and 6rd+ capacity. Preferably it would be a Ruger GP100, Taurus 66, or (probably a long shot) S&W 66/686/586, but I can definitely consider other options. Newer production and stainless is a plus. This must go through an FFL regardless of location. Let me know what you have!

I can also offer some pretty favorable trades in optics (scopes and red dots mostly) and AR parts.

Located in Woodinville, WA, but I can travel anywhere between Tacoma and Everett.

We have a Ruger Speed 6 .357 3" barrel stainless in your price range. Also have a 7 shot taurus 2.5" barrel stainless DAO .357. Ruger LCR and a Ruger SP1013" in 327mag. All within your price range. PM me if interested and I can send pics

None of which are listed on your website, where do you advertise your for sale guns?

What do you have on hand in 44 Mag?

Awesome deals btw....
I'm pretty bad about posting them on the website, I'm in the process of moving the entire site right now. I have a Facebook page where I post them as they come out and I have a thread under the supporting vendor classifieds that I update weekly and there's a pretty full list there. Nothing in 44 right now but things change daily.

I just received an e-mail from a Portland Estate Sale vendor and he's also an FFL that liquidates firearms from his estate sales.
No background check fees either.

Taurus Model 66, .357 cal. Revolver. 7 round capacity, stainless. 4" barrel, rubber grips. VG to excellent condition. Comes with 3 new speed loaders, 70 rnds of hp ammo, 50 rnds of fmj ammo. Comes with a hard carry case – not original. No manual.
Asking: $450.00

Thank you,

Dan Andersen

503-704-1605

Hi there,
I'm looking to buy an affordable revolver in .357mag for around $300-$450, depending on the model, condition, and/or included accessories. It needs to have a 3.5" to 4" barrel and 6rd+ capacity. Preferably it would be a Ruger GP100, Taurus 66, or (probably a long shot) S&W 66/686/586, but I can definitely consider other options. Newer production and stainless is a plus. This must go through an FFL regardless of location. Let me know what you have!

I can also offer some pretty favorable trades in optics (scopes and red dots mostly) and AR parts.

Located in Woodinville, WA, but I can travel anywhere between Tacoma and Everett.

I have a Ruger GP100 lonely in the safe. $850 Asking. Over 900 rounds of 38 ammo too. Not even close to 100 shot through it. If interested, tell me what you are willing to trade or what you will offer?

upload_2018-3-18_17-57-37-png.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.