JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, you replied on a PM once, vaguely remember that I replied to that then and never heared back. I also tried your website too.

Anyway, i still keep my eyes out for a barrel, rare but maybe I'm lucky and something pops up. Unfortunately I do not know the thread pitch on the taurus, otherwise a s&w barrel would be an option. That non compensated 500 is a lot to handle. Only "fun" with lower power loads.

interesting enough, that 4" taurus does not technically have a 4" barrel but rather a just over 2" rifling with a big compensator chamber on it. But it sort of sucks when you buy a 4" compensated 500 and then have to turn it into a snubby like that lol.

Anyways, I really am not mad, just a little salty when everybody recommends you and I try to get in touch with no replies............

Yes, you replied on a PM once, vaguely remember that I replied to that.........
:s0077:

What am i reading here?

Anyway, all rhetorical, glad you've got it working again, sounds like you'll just have to keep your eye out for a used barrel/gun somewhere.

I also recovered some HPs. Below are 9mm and above 500 s&w.

20210617_172414.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top