JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, you replied on a PM once, vaguely remember that I replied to that then and never heared back. I also tried your website too.

Anyway, i still keep my eyes out for a barrel, rare but maybe I'm lucky and something pops up. Unfortunately I do not know the thread pitch on the taurus, otherwise a s&w barrel would be an option. That non compensated 500 is a lot to handle. Only "fun" with lower power loads.

interesting enough, that 4" taurus does not technically have a 4" barrel but rather a just over 2" rifling with a big compensator chamber on it. But it sort of sucks when you buy a 4" compensated 500 and then have to turn it into a snubby like that lol.

Anyways, I really am not mad, just a little salty when everybody recommends you and I try to get in touch with no replies............

Yes, you replied on a PM once, vaguely remember that I replied to that.........
:s0077:

What am i reading here?

Anyway, all rhetorical, glad you've got it working again, sounds like you'll just have to keep your eye out for a used barrel/gun somewhere.

I also recovered some HPs. Below are 9mm and above 500 s&w.

20210617_172414.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads