JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'd have a hard time myself sending 300 bucks to Missouri based on that ad. The model and make should be printed on the gun. Pictures would be required in this instance, I think.

So where is st. louis mo, Oregon? The add is marked WTS OR: I would like to know where this place is so I can take a look at the pistol in person.

As far as I know, there isn't any prefixes set up other than OR, WA, or ID. I think we're going to be adding some sort of "other" prefix sometime.

Where are you located? are you near Oreglahoma? If you are in St Louis if you PM me I could have my dad go and look at your gun for me...............................................
sorry for the delay in responding, I am in St. louis, Mo. and a picture has been added to my add as of 3/7/10

Very vague. Includes ammo, but how much and what kind?

What brand of gun is it? I agree it's similar to a 36, but no matter how hard I try to read it in photoshop, the stamping is just too pixilated.

My alarms are up, sorry.

I vote for a nickel 36, but where's the S&W logo on the frame ?

Could it be that acus005 is obama's speech writer ?????:huh:

All the stamping on the side shown matches mine including,cylinder cuts, hammer, front sight, screw pattern, trigger and trigger guard..

The S&W logo is stamped on the left side below the cylinder release..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.