JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been working on a stand to display the Revolutionary War flags that we put up at Appleseed® Events. It's been an interesting puzzle to build. I'm happy with the concept but the execution has been more challenging than anticipated. Experience comes moments after you need it.

I had to beef up the support legs

IMAG0436_zpsdca7cad6.jpg IMAG0435_zps93d04aac.jpg IMAG0434_zps13ba0d5c.jpg IMAG0433_zps49bf1a20.jpg IMAG0431_zpsc80f0ef7.jpg IMAG0432_zps87448371.jpg IMAG0441_zps80703f63.jpg

If it would help, I was in Boston several years ago and did the walking tour of revolutionary war historic sites. I visited the Old North Church and picked up a really cool poster of revolutionary war and historical flags. You might want to check to see if they have a web site. I have the poster framed in our house along with a full size "Betsy Ross" flag hung on one of the walls.

Thanks, do you have an IBN number or a manufacturer I can search? The Old North Church gift shop does have an online presence but it's 'under construction'. I'd like to do a little write up on each flag and print them out on stickers that will line the base. I told my wife that now that I have them up there I'm going to have to learn what they are :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top