JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been working on a stand to display the Revolutionary War flags that we put up at Appleseed® Events. It's been an interesting puzzle to build. I'm happy with the concept but the execution has been more challenging than anticipated. Experience comes moments after you need it.

I had to beef up the support legs

IMAG0436_zpsdca7cad6.jpg IMAG0435_zps93d04aac.jpg IMAG0434_zps13ba0d5c.jpg IMAG0433_zps49bf1a20.jpg IMAG0431_zpsc80f0ef7.jpg IMAG0432_zps87448371.jpg IMAG0441_zps80703f63.jpg

If it would help, I was in Boston several years ago and did the walking tour of revolutionary war historic sites. I visited the Old North Church and picked up a really cool poster of revolutionary war and historical flags. You might want to check to see if they have a web site. I have the poster framed in our house along with a full size "Betsy Ross" flag hung on one of the walls.

Thanks, do you have an IBN number or a manufacturer I can search? The Old North Church gift shop does have an online presence but it's 'under construction'. I'd like to do a little write up on each flag and print them out on stickers that will line the base. I told my wife that now that I have them up there I'm going to have to learn what they are :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top