JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since there are so many Glock owners out there, I'd be important to update individuals thinking about joining the GSSF program and purchasing a pistol immediately...
Glock revised their GSSF program in regards to the pistol purchase coupon...

http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_Purchase_Program_Information.pdf

Effective May 1, 2011

"No person can purchase any type new GSSF membership and then instantly purchase a pistol on this program"
Clarification: New Annual members are not eligible for pistol purchase program, however new ‘multi-year' members should be eligible

SUMMARY:
- GSSF will print / issue 2 types of membership card forms.
- New Annual members of any type will continue to get a single membership card and this card will NOT be accepted to purchase a discounted pistol.
- Renewing members of any type or New Multi-Year members will receive 2 membership
cards. 1 card will be clearly marked as ‘GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon' and no member may receive the discounted price without this card.

Just called Glock to clarify, so if you've just joined and your GSSF card was processed prior to May 1, 2011, you can e-mail Glock to request your coupon. However, those whose GSSF membership are processed post the revised date, it takes into effect.
Also noticed that the Glock 19 Gen 3 seems to be missing from the suggested pricing list, but the Glock 17 Gen 3 is still available?

I could care less. The only reason I joined GSSF, was so I could attend the Armorer's class! :s0114:
Now, did I really have to take the class? No. Just about everything you need to know
about a Glock, can be found on youtube or GlockTalk. Is it cool that I have a
piece of paper from Glock that says I'm a "certified" Glock Armorer? Heck Yes! :s0155:

Who shoots GSSF? are all the matches really "lost brass" matches, I plan to join and shot a few matches a year, but shooting 300+ rounds of 10mm and loosing all that brass is cost prohibitive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top