JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Supporting the Oregon economy and the whole Cascadia region is very important to me. There are a few great high end AR manufactures from Grants Pass, so I would like to share my review of V-Seven Weapon Systems: 57/90 Degree Reversible Ambi Hybrid 3-Gun/Sport Selector

Taking the selector out of it's packaging, you could immediately see the quality of machining and craftsmanship. In the hand it felt like nothing weighing in at just under 10 grams. The levers are machined out of 7075 T6 with a a nice type III hardcoat anodizing. The levers have a good aggressive texture with milled out centers. Instead of anodizing the core, V-Seven chose to do the center titanium core in Diamond Black Ionbond coating. For those not familiar with Ionbond coating, Diamond Black is one of the new patented and trademarked 1-2 micron thin, high heat, low friction polymers that hardens and adds lubricious protection to the metal and finish.

Another positive attribute of the 57/90 degree ambi core is that it is interchangeable between the 57 degree short throw switch and the standard 90 degree safe to fire position for the more traditionalist minded. Switching out from the 57 degree short throw to the mil spec 90 degree is as easy as a #10 Torx and a screwdriver.

PSX_20150816_195026.jpg PSX_20150816_195254.jpg PSX_20150816_195535.jpg PSX_20150816_201554.jpg PSX_20150816_201653.jpg PSX_20150816_1955399.jpg There are very few AR manufactures that I have tried that I could recommend and give a 5 out of 5 stars to, but V-Seven Weapon Systems is certainly one of them. V-Seven is the common cure for the AR without a doubt.

This 57/90 degree selector and the other great parts I have received in the past can be seen and ordered from the V-Seven website (www.vsevenweaponsystems.com) or from Vertex Ops (www.vertexops.com) which has some cool customized colors of V-Seven parts. Support The Pacific Northwest and Idaho too.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews