JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As you can tell by playing around with it, we're making good progress on our new Review System. The existing reviews have been imported from the resource guide and most of what's left is housekeeping.

One of the most powerful features of this system is the ability to refine the list based on what you're looking for, be it a class 3 shop that also has a range or a new spot to shoot outdoors. The choices used to refine the results are known as "Item Detail Fields". We get to define what fields we use, and for this task I could use your input.

On one end of the spectrum the detail count is vague and few, on the other end we're getting down to what calibers of ammo a shop carries. We do have a limit as to how many of these fields we can use, so I don't want to get too detailed, just cover our bases and help people find what they're looking for.

Here's the current list, let me know what you think :)

Sales
  • New Firearms
  • Used Firearms
  • Accessories
  • Ammunition
  • Reloading Components
  • NFA / Class 3
Services
  • FFL Transfers
  • NFA / Class 3 Transfers
  • Consignment Sales
  • Gunsmithing
  • Repair (do we need both Gunsmithing and Repair?)
  • Refinishing
  • Custom Builds
  • Firearm Rentals
Shooting
  • Indoor Range
  • Outdoor Range
  • Public Outdoor Shooting Area
  • Pistol
  • Rifle
  • Shotgun
  • Skeet
  • Trap
  • Clays
  • Max Distance
    • Less than 25 yards
    • 25-75
    • 75-150
    • 150-300
    • 300-600
    • 600-1000
    • 1000+
  • Their Ammo
  • Your Ammo
Training
  • Live Fire
  • Simulated
  • Classroom
  • Handgun
  • Rifle
  • Shotgun
  • CHL / CWP Classes (do we need both this and handgun training?)
Other
  • Military Discount

How about instead of Gunsmithing and Repair fields, you make it "Troubleshooting" and Gunsmithing maybe? I like a shop that I can talk to and has knowledgeable enough staff to tell me what may be wrong by my description.

Just as a suggestion, you might want to ad to the Gunsmithing a subheading of Riflesmith and Pistolsmith. Some shops may do both but some may only do one or the other.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top