JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Click on your name either at the top right corner or even in your post, and you will see your feedback.

FYI, you have 57 Positives and no negatives. :s0069:

Upvote 0
Click on your name either at the top right corner or even in your post, and you will see your feedback.

FYI, you have 57 Positives and no negatives. :s0069:
He actually has 62 but not all are counted in the number displayed if he has dealt with the same member multiple times. If you click on the green number it should show upper right side actual feedback. Also you may need to click on "view more" at the bottom of the list to reveal all feedback or click "Results are filtered" at the top.

Upvote 0
I found it. Thank you!
:s0146:Too bad feedback doesn't show up under peoples name and icon on the left side anymore. I think one of the most inportant things on here is to know who your dealing with. I'd rather see that than how many times they have been liked for a comment, or how many meaningless posts they have made. :s0159:
Sorry just felt like getting that off my chest!

Upvote 0
I just want to know who is following me so I can ask then to stop. I know that it's part of the sites dynamics but I find it creepy. If I could, I would block people from following me. I someone is constantly following your car around its considered stalking, right?

Upvote 0
I just want to know who is following me so I can ask then to stop. I know that it's part of the sites dynamics but I find it creepy. If I could, I would block people from following me. I someone is constantly following your car around its considered stalking, right?
How do you see if someone is following you on here?
Do you get a notification?

Upvote 0
That is really weird,seems a little backwards to me.
Is there a way to disable people from following you?
I ran that by Joe Link. He is looking at it. Maybe it will roll out in the next update, I don't know. I wouldn't consider it a high priority issue considering everything else on his plate. At the very least, I just wanted to raise the issue, so mission accomplished. One more feather in my aluminum foil lined cap. Lol.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top