JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's my paper target set up.....no staples. Binder clips and spray adhesive.

Paper stand.jpg Paper Target.jpg

Lol when me and Andy and my sister went shooting a little while ago .
My sister was Shooting the steal and I got hit with a piece of copper lol not hurt just hit my arm and feel on the ground.5.56 at about 25 Yards lol I didn't fall on the ground the copper did heheH

Yep I think it was just a lucky shot because it was angal .she probably hit a edge or something because it just came from above like I said no volocty to it .
Just raining down

I think a combo of steel and paper really drives home some good shooting practices, and can get inside ones head.

I'm big on 6" circles (paper), but they have a large cardboard backer. Put them on the steel, which is an 8" circle and the psychological game changes. Most shooters think they're shooting at something smaller, as there's no large backer behind it.

They will do well on the 6" with the backers. but put them on the 8" steel with nothing behind it and a lot of shooters will go to pieces.

I get these things from my work that hold cardboard with out clips or glue I got one now but will get more.
If you have ever been to a McDonald's DRIVE Through .
You have seen them the stands that hold the advertised meals that they stick in the ground .
They get knew ones almost every month .
And most of the stores don't save the old ones.
I know there is a McDonald's in GOLDEN DALE.
MAYBE IF YOU ASK THE MANAGER OR THE OWNER. they might save them for you or what ever lol

They come in all different types and sizes .
There called P.O.P. SIGNS they snap together and stick in the grass or ground .and the cardboard slide in and out of little slots .s s easy to change

I have some vacation time left that I jsha not put in for but I have to look and see because they only let a certain amount of drivers take vacation at a time and I will be in Oregon on fishing trip end of the Sept and frist week in ocOctob

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top